900,000 people registered on the ATO website to receive updates about JobKeeper
THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS ENROLLING & CLAIMING JOBKEEPER
JobKeeper- what is it?
Business that have been significantly affected by COVID-19 may be eligible to enrol for a wage subsidy of $1,500 per fortnight per eligible employee or eligible business participant
What do I need to do?
- Check eligibility for your business, you & your employees
- Notify your eligible employees & collect their nomination form
- Complete a nomination form for yourself if you are an eligible business participant
- Pay at least $1,500 to each eligible employee per JobKeeper fortnight ($3,000 before 30th April)
- Enrol for Jobkeeper via Business Portal
- From May 4th – Claim Jobkeeper via Business Portal
- May – payment will be received from the Tax office
- Monthly – provide updates on employees & turnover
One in, all in’ JobKeeper Rule
ATO Information confirming employers need to pay all eligible employees
My Business ‘One in, all in’ JobKeeper rule explained
JobKeeper Alternative Test
ATO Alternative Test for those employers unable to meet the basic test
Illegal COVID-19 Claims, Declarations and Schemes
Accountants Daily – ATO lists out fraudulent COVID-19 schemes
ATO FAQ’s COVID-19
ATO Top calls about COVID-19
Simple! Smart! Different!
This information is intended to provide general information only and has been prepared without taking into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information