The Commissioner has extended the time to enrol for the initial JobKeeper period from end of April to 31st May.
Note: you must still pay eligible employees minimum $1,500 per fortnight by 30th April (for first two fortnights 30 Mar-12 Apr and 13 Apr – 26 Apr)
Dates to know
- 8 May – pay eligible employees $1,500 per fortnight (for first two fortnights 30 Mar-12 Apr and 13 Apr – 26 Apr)
- 31 May – last date to enrol for JobKeeper (you can still claim April & May)
- First week of May – payments will begin (once enrolled)
- First Pay Period 30th March – 12th April 2020 (based on eligible employees at 1st March)
- Last Pay Period 14th September – 27th September 2020
- Satisfy payment requirements each 14 day period
Simple! Smart! Different!
This information is intended to provide general information only and has been prepared without taking into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information